Transaction Valuation & Consulting
Valuations are central to mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, succession planning, and exit planning. The following is a partial list of situations where valuation consulting often provides significant returns to our clients:
- A business owner is in the process of formulating an exit plan and needs to understand the range of values attributable to the company.
- A business owner needs to manage his or her largest investment – the private company – and wants to understand value drivers and enhance company value.
- Management is looking to sell the company or acquire another company, and needs an objective opinion or estimate of value to set and negotiate a price.
- Company shareholders are looking to part ways and need to determine a buyout price.
- Company shareholders are putting together a buy-sell agreement or purchasing life insurance.